Totally Cleared are house clearance experts. All we do is house clearances.
We can clear a house in less than a day, saving you the time, expense and effort of having to do it yourself.
Alternately, you can email pictures of the property to be cleared to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you asap with a quotation for the clearance.
From quote to completion in just a few days.
We are the property clearance experts. Its all we do. We will totally clear a property for you. We have heard many horror stories where people have booked a company, only for them to come round and ‘cherry pick’ the best items, leaving the rest (many charities that offer clearances do this). We however, clear the lot. From Furniture to Fridges, Rubbish to Cars, we can take the lot!
|✔ Nationwide Coverage||✔ Residential and Commercial Property|
|✔ Full Clearance and Clean||✔ Garden Maintenance (Lawns Mowed, Hedges Trimmed)|
|✔ Ready For Next Tenant /Owner||✔ Working with Private Landlords, Housing Associations, etc.|
There are a number of reasons why a full or part house clearance may be needed. These include:
|• Death||• Change Of Tenants|
|• Clearing Hoard||• Downsizing|
|• Property Sold / Recent Purchase||• Squatter Eviction|
|• Redecirating||• Family moving into care|
When we conduct a clearance, the normal procedure would go along the lines of:
- Quotation provided either by email or by site visit.
- When work commences, we clear one room. This room will be a store area for any important papers / personal items etc.
- Working room by room, we clear out all the items in there.
- Once the smaller objects have gone, this leaves just the large pieces of furniture to remove.
- After all the furniture is gone, we remove carpets and curtains (if requested).
- We then sweep and hover throughout.
- If working on our own, the property is left secure, and we return the keys to the requested location.
- Click the ‘How It Works’ link above for more details.
The cost of conducting a house clearance varies from property to property and depends on the work required. No 2 properties are the same, and each property varies by the amount of rubbish and small items.
Where we charge to clear a property, we try to keep our prices as low as possible. We fully understand that for customers being offered below what you expected can be very upsetting. However, we are a business, and we need to be able to cover all of our costs involved in running a business.
If a full clearance is requested, that is what we provide. This includes from the loft, down to the cellar, the front garden, through to the back fence. Any and every item within the property will be removed and recycled and / or reused.
Contact us today to discuss your house clearance needs.